Angie is a therapy dog who comes into the library and lets kids read to her so that kids who are struggling with reading can gain confidence. Every time I’ve seen her in the library she’s always wagging her tail for the kids and is very attentive.
“When people say ‘This is my baby,’ they don’t always mean a baby. Sometimes they mean a dog.”
— A Somali student, on what has surprised her most about the United States (via havokc)
Can we all just take a moment to remember the greatness that was Wishbone? Truly one of the best parts of the 90s.
someone had to make little historically accurate dog costumes
…”Had to” you mean GOT TO.
I miss her but that’s okay, she got adopted. :>
"Charge It to the Game"
ART BY AUGUSTUSJAH
Dororo is being crowdfunded for a stream release with subtitles for the very first time! This is one of the classic series produced by Mushi Production which started anime as a whole beginning with Astro Boy in 1963. Dororo was released in 1969 as the last black and white anime and the first title from the World Masterpiece Theater staple.
Here are a few reasons why you should definitely pledge (all money is sent only if the goal is reached):
- One of Osamu Tezuka’s best anime.
- From an all-star crew of anime makers. (Gisaburô Sugii, Yoshiyuki Tomino, Osamu Dezaki, Noboru Ishiguro, Isao Tomita, etc.)
- Based on one of Tezuka’s best manga which was adapted into a cult video game and popular movie.
- It’ll have a chance at a DVD release later if popular enough.
- Ensuring at least a few series are successful will keep Anime Sols afloat and all the classic shows they are giving a chance to.
- For fans of classic anime, this would be the oldest TV anime ever to get a subtitled release.
We need less than $500 and we’re getting only one pledge every 10 days at the current pace. C’mon people.
the shit come outta the cat mouth, DUH!!!